Friday, April 14, 2017

NOW AVAILABLE - Killing You Softly

YAY!!!! Today is the day. My romantic suspense novel is now available in paperback and ebook.



Suspense
Thriller
Romance
All neatly wrapped in one.

He rescued me. Pulled me right out of extreme poverty and the inevitable fate of becoming a drug addict like my parents. So when he asked me to marry him, I said yes. And when he asked me to kill for him, I said yes. He's my savior, of course the answer will always be yes.

But soon I realized, he didn't rescue me from hell, he pushed me further into the depths of it. And hell is what I will have to unleash to regain my soul. To regain my life. To pull myself up from the abyss he's thrown me into.


GET Novel HERE

Check out my author feature on Swagher Magazine HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment