Tuesday, April 25, 2017
I'm starting to have graduation fever y'all. My baby girl will be graduating from kindergarten :-) My baby brother will be graduating from high school and I have two nieces graduating high school this year as well.
And they're lucky to have so many cool graduation cap design options. I wish I knew about this when I was graduating. But oh well, they get to have the fun.
For my brother and nieces, advice I would give now that they'll be leaving high school:
1. Go to college or technical school as soon as possible. Life might get in the way and delay it further the longer you wait.
2. Find something (legal) that you're passionate about and pursue it.You want to enjoy what you do for a living.
3. Heed the positive advice from your parents and other adults in your life. We've been where you are and know the consequences of not doing the right thing.
4. Protect your credit. Don't get caught up in the credit cycle.
5. Choose your friends wisely.
6. Set goals and crush them!
7. Pray and seek God's direction daily.
Happy graduation season!
Got new novel Killing You Softly yet? Get it here.