Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My Daily Skin Care Regimen




Recently I've been asked what I use on my face because it looks so clear and smooth. I haven't really had major issues with acne, but yes I've struggled with pesty pimples over the course of my life. Some even more so as I got older. My struggle wasn't that I got a lot on my face at once, rather I would get one huge one that would look like a red mountain on my face just waiting to explode. And when it did it would leave it's dark mark behind as a reminder. That would clear up then another would appear days later. Ugh! So I consulted with a esthetician that recommended that I start adding vitamin C serum to my daily regimen. Also she suggested changing my pillow case more than once a week, which I've done and believe that has helped too.



After two days of using vitamin C serum I felt a change in the texture of my skin. And days later the marks left on my face from pimples started to fade quicker than usual. It's been four months and I'm in love. Those pesty mountainous pimples? None in four months. I've had a few tiny ones that after popping them were not an issue and left none or non noticeable marks. I don't think I will be completely pimple free but I've had more days without than before.

1. I wash my face day and night with Aveeno Clear Complexion foam cleanser.




2. After washing my face in the morning, I apply vitamin C serum to my face. A little goes a long way.


3. In the morning after apply the vitamin C serum I apply BB cream to my face. Again a little goes a long way.



And that's it. I know every product works differently for others, but these work for me maybe they can for you too if you're looking for some skincare solutions.

2 comments:

  1. I have stubborn dark spots and blackheads that won't go away. Any suggestions? Proactiv was a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia, I'm definitely not an expert, however vitamin c serum has helped me with the dark spots. See if that will help. But I would suggest consulting a professional for the best treatment for your skin type.

      Delete