Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Small Business Tax Write Offs by Tasha
Top Ten Most Overlooked Deductions:
1. Automobile expense
2. Home office
3. Startup cost
4. Bank, Paypal and Credit Card fees
5. Internet and phone charges for business
7. Fees for business memberships
8. Post office fees
9. Fees for services you use to run your business
10. Business coaching and Mentoring fees
If you haven't filed your business taxes yet don't forget to include these expenses and if you have filed already, maybe get an amendment. Being a business owner and bookkeeper thankfully I'd learned these tips a long time ago.
Read more of Tasha's article here
Happy filing - Khara
Have you downloaded a Kindle copy of my new novel?