Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Find Time for What You Love






For the past few days I've been asked repeatedly, "How do you find time to write?" Answer is - any chance I can get. I could be at one of my kids appointments and you would find me typing notes or a scene into my phone. However the main reason I can find time, after work, wrestling the kids and attending to hubby, is because I don't watch much TV. I do have to catch my weekly shows though: Being Mary Jane, my new favorite - Empire and also Scandal. These are my guilty pleasures and even with these shows I usually get caught up by recording them on DVR. So on an average I probably watch about four - five hours of TV a week.

Writing and reading is very therapeutic for me so whenever I have down time I am doing one or the other. So finding time for something I love is not difficult. I've even went months of not going on Facebook - which we all know can be a time killer. Now, I'm only on Facebook if I'm on my laptop. I deleted it from my phone about a year ago and in doing so I've completed three novel. Yes! So maybe this may help some of you that may be looking for ways to save time and devote it to doing something you've been putting off for a long time. If it's something you love to do - you won't regret it.

- Khara

Purple Tears now available on amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment