Friday, February 20, 2015

COVER REVEAL "Bahama Love" by Khara Campbell coming this spring.


COVER REVEAL "Bahama Love" coming this spring.
Something different from Not My Will and Purple Tears. ROMANCE with a touch of suspense. Based in the Bahamas so you will definitely get a taste of the islands. 





      Riley secured her seatbelt and leaned back comfortably against the leather seat. “I’m a Bank Manager at Bank of the Bahamas.” She turned her head to look at his gorgeous dark face. “Are you a Bahamian? I can hear a hint of an accent,” she asked curiously.
     “Yes,” he responded with a nod. “I bank at Bank of the Bahamas – which branch do you work at?”
     “Main branch on Shirley Street.”
     “Ah, I’ve been in there a few times. I’ve never noticed you before.”

More details soon...


In the meantime check out the recent release, Purple Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment