Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Year Reads!

A very HAPPY New Year to you all! No I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I've been busy in the writing cave. My second novel Purple Tears is set to release February 3rd, 2015. YAY!!! I'm super-duper excited and a little bit freaked out about it all at the same time. Also I'm planning on releasing my third novel Bahama Love sometime in the spring, so look out for that too.

I just discovered this author and wanted to share her work with you. So please if you have a chance, add these books to your New Year reads:


I really enjoyed this series and she plans to have book 3 released this Spring and book 4 by the summer, I can't wait. Read more about the series on her author page on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Mika-Jolie/e/B00NA74B6E/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0



Also here is the cover for my upcoming release:

It's available now for pre-order on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Purple-Tears-Khara-Campbell-ebook/dp/B00ROKB5O4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421334428&sr=1-1&keywords=khara+campbell

2 comments:

  1. Khara, I'm so glad we're connected. So happy you enjoyed The Scale and Need You Now. And thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete