Thursday, October 23, 2014

Book Series I've enjoyed reading recently

I am an avid reader. I love reading a great novel as much as I like writing one.  Here are a few series that I've read recently and really enjoyed.



1. Love's Improbable Possibility series by Author Love Belvin.  There are 4 books in this series. The love affair between Azmir and Rayna is a bit intense in some parts. Honestly, the first few chapters in book one was a bit slow for me, but when Azmir's character is introduced the story propels forward very well.  

This is the cover of book 1


2. Strong Family series by Author Niobia Bryant. The Strong men are the definition of alpha males.  The brother's own individual stories along with the story of their parents are divided into 6 books. However I only read up to book 5.  What I really enjoyed about this series was how each brother was finally able to meet their wives and fully surrender to falling in love.  Also I got a kick out of the fact that they were black country men owning farms.  But they're not your traditional cowboys - trust me!
This is the cover of book 1


3. The Ramsey Family series by Author Altonya Washington. There are 8, yes 8 books in this series.  But I've got the tell you, the messy drama that this family has keeps you wanting to find out what happens next. The elder Ramsey's have gotten the younger Ramsey's in a world of a mess which could destroy their family business - among other things.  Plus there is romance among all the other drama going on.

This is the cover of book 1


4. The Tesano family series by Author Altonya Washingon.  Okay so this series is also a continuation of the Ramsey family series.  But of course the focus is on the Tesano men. I really enjoyed this series and I am anxiously waiting for the newest release out in November. There are I think 3 books in this series so far. Book 4 is scheduled to drop in November 2014.

This is the cover of book 1


5. Tamia Luke series by Author Naomi Chase.  This is a scandalous series - whew! I honestly did not like the main character Tamia in the first book, she just made some really dumb decisions, but I am a sucker for finishing up a series and I did enjoy this, There are 3 books in this series.  
This is the cover of book 1

If you're a book junkie like me these are worth giving a try.  And yes I've actually read all of these, among others, in the past three months. 

Happy Reading!!!!

- Khara

No comments:

Post a Comment