Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Joy!



The first day of summer is just a couple days away, June 21st and I can't help but feel a little giddy.  I can't say that I'm looking forward to the extreme heat that we're already experiencing.  And yes - I can hear some of you murmur that I'm from the Bahamas so I should be used to the high temps. I am used to it - however the Bahamas heat isn't dry like it is where I am now, which is a big difference.  Anyhooo - I am looking forward to summer. Flip-flops. Tank-tops. Summer dresses and skirts. The beach! The pool! To top it off my kids are on summer break - yes I have freedom from projects, homework and the hustle and bustle of getting them to and from their activities. Yes, summer has so many wonderful things to offer and I am ready!  What are you looking forward to this summer?

- Khara

Novel Not My Will now available on Amazon, Kindle, Paperback, Barnes and Noble, Nook, GooglePlay and ITunes.

1 comment:

  1. Summer is the best time to go for vacation with family member. I used to go out door trips in this season. My children always wait for this season because they know that we’ll go somewhere to spend their vacations. In this summer I’m planning to go for american east coast tours. In this way I can see the best of east coast. There is a lot to enjoy and photography. Hope it would be a best trip of mine as before.

    ReplyDelete