Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Treasure of a Godly Mother - taught by Dr. Charles Stanley


Thursday, May 08, 2014

The Treasure of a Godly Mother - Part 1

Every mother wants her child’s faith to survive into adulthood, but today’s children face challenges to faith from every side. That’s why godly mothers are more important than ever. In this message, Dr. Stanley outlines the characteristics of a godly mother and the incredibly important influence she has on her children. Connecting them with God early in life helps them become trusting, generous, obedient, forgiving, persistent, and encouraging to others.

Listen here: http://www.intouch.org/broadcast/today-on-radio

I've been listening to Dr. Charles Stanley for years and I absolutely love his teaching.  I hope you enjoy this message.

- Khara

2 comments:

  1. I loved the sermons 1&2 very much. I have shared the link with family and friends this Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Therese,
      I'm happy you enjoyed the teaching by Dr. Stanley and I hope your family and friends did too. Like I've mentioned above I've been listening to him for years and I just love his teaching style and the way he really gets into the bible with his message.

      I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!

      Delete