Monday, April 14, 2014

Review - Campbell's Skillet Sauces

Maybe I'm Khara come lately - but I just discovered the Campbell's Skillets a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked!



So a couple weeks ago during one of my grocery shopping trips I discovered these Campbell's Skillets (there are much more flavors than the picture above) and I decided to try it out.  I love quick and easy meals when my days can be so hectic at times, quick, tasteful meals are the best.  I chose to try Campbell's Skillet Sauce - Sweet and Sour Chicken.  It looked easy enough to do.  All I had to do was cook the chicken then add the sauce.  Well to my surprise it tasted fantastic!  I did mines with white rice and my hubby said that it taste better than what he gets at the Chinese restaurant.  Now I don't know if it said that to butter me up, but I had to agree with him - it was really good! The kids loved it too. Tonight I am eating chicken and shrimp scampi using Campbell's Skillet Sauce - Scampi.  I'm eating while I type this and let me just tell you - mmmmm, mmmmm, good!  There are so many other flavors that I've got to try.  And to be clear, I'm not related to this Campbell family brand - I've teased my husband about that many times. If I was I would be vacationing in Europe somewhere, but I digress.  So I'm not getting anything from endorsing this brand.  I tried it, it was good, I wanted to share.  Try one and let me know what you think!


My plate of chicken and shrimp scampi

-Khara

Novel Not My Will now available for order: paperback, kindle, nook, googleplay and iTunes. Also available at other online major bookstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment