Sunday, March 9, 2014

Woman dead for six years and nobody knew!





When I heard this story I was totally blown away!  I still can't believe that a human being could be dead and gone for six long years without any family member, friend, co-worker, neighbor even knowing about it.  This is just so sad. Did no one care enough about this woman to try to at least find out if she was okay - no calls, emails, knock on the door nothing to leave anyone suspicious of her whereabouts?  Are people nowadays too busy to stop and actually check in on one another?  Did this woman just completely kept to herself and chose not to be bothered to the fact that she would be dead for six years without anyone missing her? This is just so unbelievable to me that again, a human being could be dead for six years and no one missed her. I know this lady is gone now, but I feel so sad for her.  She was only discovered dead in her car parked in the garage because all of her automatic payments from her bank account had been depleted. (Okay so she must have been wealthy.) It's sad to think that if the money had not ran out she would have probably still went undiscovered, or not missed by anyone. Gosh I wouldn't want to live a life that if I die no one would miss me. This certainly is an eyeopener to be more connected with our family and friends.

You can read more of the story here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/07/us-usa-body-michigan-idUSBREA261U220140307




Not My Will now available on Kindle, Nook and Paperback. GooglePlay, Itunes coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment