Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pub date is only two days away! I had my first radio interview - YAY!




So I guess you can imagine I've been busy prepping for the release of my debut novel Not My Will.  I am anxious, excited and nervous all wrapped up in one.  I am so happy to be fulfilling my dream of publishing a novel (one of many because I'm not stopping now).  I am thankful to God for this opportunity and to you for your support during this journey - THANK YOU!

I had my first radio interview today with Cyrus Webb. I was nervous and I think I could have answered the questions better, but I think I did a pretty good job considering this was my first.  Cyrus was an awesome host and I am happy to have had my first interview with him.  You can listen to it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversation-pieces/2014/03/02/author-khara-campbell-stops-by-conversations-live


No comments:

Post a Comment