Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kid's daily to do list


Are you like me and feel like you tell your kids to do the same thing one million times in one day?  It's frustrating as heck!  Sometimes I feel like the mom on Charlie Brown, whenever she speaks all the kids hear is "whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp, whamp!"  It seems the only words my kids hear are "Mac Donalds, play DS, no school, time to eat, watch tv, play..." anything else and their ears go on mute. To try and reduce the stress of repeating myself, I finally decided to create a daily to do list of the main things they have to do each day.  This will also determine if they have earned their weekly allowance, because when Friday comes they treat us like debtors harrassing us for their money.  This hopefully will keep them more accountable and responsible - hope for the best for me. 

If you want a copy of the chart I created send me an email and I will forward it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment