Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I do practice what I preach

I wanted to show you all that I do wear and do the things I talk about on my blog, not necessarily that anyone had any doubt (but I had a friend tell me she wants to see pictures).  I know that showing is sometimes more effective than telling.


Here I have my hair tied with a scarf, I love using scarves when I am having a "I don't know what to do with my hair" day.
Here I am again with the hair scarf, but I also wanted to show you that I am wearing the $3 necklace I got from the thrift store.

I'm wearing my $5 "Me Too" strap wedges I got from the thrift store.
 
I am wearing a Spring dress, leggings and flats, see it's not complicated. I'm also wearing yellow earrings, ring and bracelet to compliment the black and white.
 
Here I am wearing a light scarf around my neck.  There are so many playful ways to wear scarves, and here you can see that it compliments my white t-shirt and blue cardigan well.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment