Monday, April 8, 2013

My Spring Time Fashion "Must haves"

I'm not a fashion expert, but I do like to look nice and put together and with Spring finally making it's presence known here in Southern Maryland, I wanted to share some of my Spring time fashion "must haves".


1. Lightweight, colorful Spring scarfs.  I love this accessory because it can easily dress up a t-shirt.  Pair it with a cardigan and a nice skirt or jeans and you're good to go.

2. Flats.  Now some people don't like flats - but I love them!  Flats come in so many cute styles now that it would be a shame not to own at least one pair.


3. Lightweight Spring Jacket.  You can make a fashion statement by wearing the 3/4 sleeve length Jacket - these are really cute.


4. Spring means flirty skirts and dresses.  These are perfect to transition into summer.
5. Spring statement Jewelry.  Of course you have to top it all off with some nice jewelry.  The right accessories make an outfit POP!





 

All of these jewelry pieces can be purchased at my boutique www.bahachicjewels.kitsylane.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment