Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Home Spring Ready Tips



My Home Spring Ready Tips:

1.  If you have kids - go through their clothes and compile clothes they can no longer fit in.  Swap them or donate to the thrift store.  This is a good time to go through your clothes too and get rid of things you haven't worn at least once during the entire year.  I also swap/donate certain items when I make a new clothing or shoe purchase.

2.  Pack/store away all the winter items (comforters, coats, sweaters, etc).

3.  Use a broom or long duster and wipe all the corners and sides of your ceiling to take down cob webs and dust.

4. Clean all the windows, get them clear for the Spring/Summer sun to shine through.

5. Get the yard ready by clearing flower beds of dead plants/weeds.  Add spring flowers, mulch, and cut the grass. You can also spruce things up a bit by adding lawn ornaments. 

These are just a few of my to do's for Spring.  Please share yours below.

No comments:

Post a Comment