Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hello, my name is Khara and I am addicted to Candy Crush



If you haven't heard - "Candy Crush" is the new game craze.  Someone introduced it to me a few months ago and I quickly became addicted.  It's a game of strategy, so as you advance to each level it definitely works your problem solving skills.  Plus, there was a study about word games and strategy games boosting memory, etc, etc.  As you advance to another level the game its harder.  I am so into this game that I've stayed up late (kicking myself in the morning) just to beat a level.  I've even prayed to God to beat a level - you know I'm in deep when I start praying to beat a game. I may need a patch for this.

Not to start a bad habit with you, but if you are interested in this game, it's free, and you can search it on your phone or tablet's App store.  Or go here:
http://www.king.com/games/puzzle-games/candy-crush/?language=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment