Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BB Cream Review



First off, I have to state that I am not a makeup person.  My morning routine is washing my face, applying vitamin c oil, filling in and extending my eyebrows and then I apply my daily moisturiser with SPF.  I would apply tinted gloss or lipstick sometimes, depending on the occasion and how I'm feeling that day, but I usually go without.  I like to keep it simple.  However I saw all these commercials for the BB creams and after finding out that it is basically a tinted moisturiser I decided to give it a try.  I already apply moisturiser on a daily basis, so I figured a tinted one would be perfect to help hide little marks/scars that I have on my face that are taking longer to fade away as I get younger(yeah that's on purpose).  I tried the Garnier brand and I can't say necessarily that I don't like it, it's just not for me.  I think it's mostly because I am so used to not wearing any makeup.  But I did like the effect of it and it was pretty easy to apply, but to me and my family you can instantly tell that I was wearing makeup.  I do like the concept of this product, so if you are looking for a tinted moisturiser I say give the BB cream a try maybe you may like it more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment