Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day
February 14th is my Hot Chocolate’s birthday (hubby). He’s been dropping hints for a month on what he wanted, so the kids and I have made it happen, and I know he will love his gift. Because it’s his birthday, I’m cool with letting this day be all about him. What is the most romantic thing you have done or has been done for you? – mmmm, I’m having a hard time pulling up one, this must mean my Hot Chocolate needs to pull some more tricks out the bag. But I do remember one Valentines that I planned a weekend getaway for us at the Ritz Carlton - strawberries, roses, NO KIDS – need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend proposed to me on valentines day last year. We are planning our wedding for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet! I hope you guys have a wonderful wedding and MARRIAGE!

      Sorry for the late reply.

      Delete